There are five verses in the OT where the divine name `LORD` is printed in uppercase. In each case, this is because it is part of a longer phrase that's printed in capital letters. These are:
- Exodus 28:36 'HOLINESS TO THE LORD'
- Exodus 39:30 'HOLINESS TO THE LORD'
- Deuteronomy 28:58 'THE LORD THY GOD'
- Jeremiah 23:6 'THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS'
- Zechariah 14:20 'HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD'
Currently, these are still marked up as `<divineName>Lord</divineName>` and rendered by SWORD using small caps. No doubt, this was as a result of a global search/replace action when the divine name markup was originally applied in version 2.3 back in 2006. For these 5 exceptional locations, the simplest solution is `<divineName>LORD</divineName>`.